Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly readily available to enhance existing search and image ad campaign.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in choose countries.
Over a year later on, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Advertising Network in the countries discussed above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted utilizing intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In testing, Microsoft says adding video to browse projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can vary
from 6 seconds to 2 minutes, though
the company encourages that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video element ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft offers the following bidding options for video ads: Enhance for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- sees 2 seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when a person views at least 15 seconds of
- video or click the advertisement. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive on your website.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Produce a Microsoft video marketing campaign by following the actions listed below: From
the collapsible menu left wing, select Campaigns. Select Produce campaign. Pick among the video-oriented objectives. Go into the Campaign name
- and the Daily budget, and then choose Save & go to the next
- action. Get in an Advertisement group name
- and pick your intended audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next step. Include your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Pick your Budget & quotes settings. Select Save. After uploading your video
- , Microsoft Advertising will instantly create multiple videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can upload
- your own videos in each offered aspect ratio. To learn more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel